2015 Carolina Outdoors, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Jordan Lake Pontoon Cruises
Jordan Lake, N.C.
919.770.4654 or email@example.com for Bookings and Info
Cruises provided by Carolina Outdoors, LLC.
Directions to Ebenezer Recreational Area and Boat Ramp:
GPS: 2580 Beaver Creek Road, Apex NC
From Raleigh/Cary Area:
1. Head south on US 1 toward Sanford.
2. Take exit 98B to merge onto US-64 W toward Pittsboro/Asheboro, go 12.0 miles to Wilsonville crossroads stoplight.
3. Turn left onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 miles
4. Turn right at Ebenezer Church Recreational Area. Follow signs to boat ramp parking lot on left.
From Durham/Chapel Hill Area:
1. From US-15 N/US-501 N/Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, merge onto I-40 E
2. Take exit 274 for NC 751 toward Jordan Lake
3. Turn right onto NC 751 S, go 12 mil
4. Turn right onto US-64 W , go 3 mil.
5. Turn left onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 miles
6. Turn right into Ebenezer Recreational Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot
From Greensboro/Siler City Area:
1. Take US-421 S
2. Take exit 171 for US-64 E
3. Take US-64 E approx 26 mil
4. Turn right onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 mil
5. Turn right into Ebenezer Recreational Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot
From Fayetteville/Sanford Area:
1. Take NC 87 N
2. Merge onto US-421 Bypass N
3 Exit on US 1 S. toward Raleigh go 10 mil
4. Take exit 81 for Pea Ridge Rd toward Jordon Lake. Turn left onto Pea Ridge Rd, go 5 mil
5. Turn left at stop sign onto Beaver Creek Rd. 6. Turn left after crossing lake into Ebenezer Recreation Boat ramp Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot