2013 Carolina Outdoors, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Jordan Lake Pontoon Cruises
Jordan Lake, N.C.
919.770.4654 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Bookings and Info
Cruises provided by Carolina Outdoors, LLC.
From Raleigh/Cary Area:
1. Head south on US 1 toward Sanford.
2. Take exit 98B to merge onto US-64 W toward Pittsboro/Asheboro, go 12.0 miles to Wilsonville crossroads stoplight.
3. Turn left onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 miles
4. Turn right at Ebenezer Recreational Boat Ramp Area sign. Follow signs to boat ramp parking lot on left.
From Durham/Chapel Hill Area:
1. From US-15 N/US-501 N/Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, merge onto I-40 E
2. Take exit 274 for NC 751 toward Jordan Lake
3. Turn right onto NC 751 S, go 12 mil
4. Turn right onto US-64 W , go 3 mil.
5. Turn left onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 miles
6. Turn right into Ebenezer Recreational Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot
From Greensboro/Siler City Area:
1. Take US-421 S
2. Take exit 171 for US-64 E
3. Take US-64 E approx 26 mil
4. Turn right onto Beaver Creek Rd, go 2 mil
5. Turn right into Ebenezer Recreational Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot
From Fayetteville/Sanford Area:
1. Take NC 87 N
2. Merge onto US-421 Bypass N
3 Exit on US 1 S. toward Raleigh go 10 mil
4. Take exit 81 for Pea Ridge Rd toward Jordon Lake. Turn left onto Pea Ridge Rd, go 5 mil
5. Turn left at stop sign onto Beaver Creek Rd.
6. Turn left after crossing lake into Ebenezer Recreation Area. Follow signs to boat ramp lot.
Cruise Includes: Canned soda & bottled water, bagged chips and/or fruit.
Life-jackets are provided.(12 and under must wear the provided life jacket while in boat).
Cruise Length/Capacity: Cruise will last approx 2 hours. Boarding will begin 10 minutes prior to your set cruise start time. Each cruise can have up to 10 people but NOT required. When you book your cruise, no other party or individual will be allowed on, only those you invite. We do NOT try fill the cruise to capacity. Example, if you have only one guest, couple or 5, that is all that will be on the cruise. It is your private cruise with your guest/family/friends. Less than 10 is welcomed.
Where: Cruises leave from Ebenezer Boat Ramp located off Beaver Creek Rd. There is a small parking fee per vehicle that is seasonal between Memorial Day and Labor Day, payable at the entrance gate when you enter. All other times entrance is free at Ebenezer Boat Ramp entrance. There is a nice bathhouse/restrooms next to the ramp for your convience. Park in the paved parking lot, walk down to ramp to board. Boarding ramp is handicap accessible as is the pontoon boat. (directions to ramp below).
What to Bring (optional): Sunglasses, binoculars, sunscreen, camera, and light jacket. Bringing your own food and drink is welcomed. You must give notice and approved items prior to arrival.
Tipping your Cruise Director: Tips are appreciated.
Cruise Times: Cruises run 7 days a week from 8am until 10pm, April through November. If the time is open on the calendar - it is yours to book. You can call ahead to check on short notice cruises as they are welcomed when available.
Extra Time: If you would like to extend your cruise, the cost is $50 per 30 extra minutes. This option is only available if no cruise is booked directly after yours.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your cruise, you must be confirmed a cancellation by phone or email within 3 days of your scheduled date/time or there will be a $50.00 rescheduling fee payable in advance of rebooking cruise. Failure to confirm a cancellation and/or no shows will result in no refund and a new cruise must be booked. Groupons can not be reused.
Rescheduling due to weather related cancellations will not incurr a fee. Weather cancellations are the decision of the cruise director and will be made prior to start time with notification by phone, text and/or email asap.
Directions to Ebenezer Recreational Area and Boat Ramp:
GPS: 2580 Beaver Creek Road, Apex NC